The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will “, Zig Ziglar
- Resources – NJEDA Small Business Emergency Assistance Grant Program: Applications will open at 9 a.m. today and close on Friday, April 10 at 9 a.m. The application will be available online at https://forms.business.nj.gov/
grant/ – Click Here To Access
- News – SBA Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Starts Today – Designed for Small businesses and sole proprietorship to maintain payrolls during the coronavirus pandemic (generally, those with 500 or fewer employees) may apply for PPP loans starting on Friday, April 3; independent contractors and self-employed workers can apply starting April 10. PPP loans will be fully forgiven when used for payroll costs, interest on mortgages, rent and utilities, with at least three quarters of the forgiven amount being used for payroll; forgiveness is based on employers maintaining headcount or quickly rehiring and maintaining salary levels. PPP loans are made for two years at a fixed rate with payments deferred for six months… Click Here For A Full List of Resources
- Virtual Event – Withum for a COVID-19 Business and Tax Update: We will be covering the following: Individual and corporate tax provisions of the CARES Act, Small business loans and grants under the CARES Act, Where and how to apply for the loans? Are they forgivable?, Short-term cash generation, State and local tax developments , SBA loans and financial assistance – Today, April 3rd at Noon – Click Here To Register
- Support a Local Business – Submit Your Promotion – Have a Promotion? – Click Here To Submit It
- Donate – State Theatre New Jersey: Please visit STNJ.org/Donate to support State Theatre New Jersey. Gifts of all sizes make a difference! – Click Here To Donate
- Question of the Week: What is something that is impossible to do today, however, if it were possible it would dramatically change the way you do business or the business you are in?