The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “We Become What We Think “, Buddha
- Resources – NJEDA COVID-19 Economic Relief Package Deck: Includes Grant Application Overview & Resources – Click Here To Access
- News – NJEDA Announces Application Launch Date for Grants for Businesses Impacted by COVID-19 – The New Jersey Economic Development Authority (NJEDA) will launch the application for its Small Business Emergency Assistance Grant Program on Friday, April 3, 2020 at 9:00 am… Click Here To Read More
- Virtual Event – Remote Work Kit Webinar: LogMeIn will be presenting their free Emergency Remote Work Kits for our CMIT Solutions customers. Eligible products include GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar, GoToMyPC, and RescueAssist. The Webinar is Tomorrow, April 3rd at 11 AM (EST) – Click Here To Register
- Support a Local Business – Local Restaurants – Check Out the MCRCC & Go Central Jersey Post – Click Here For More
- Donate – Saint Peter’s University Hospital: Is in need of surgical masks and is asking volunteers to sew masks. The masks need to mold around the nose and have the ability to insert a filter. A tutorial to make such a mask is available by clicking here (this particular mask allows the use of elastic or ribbon). For additional information please contact Jim Choma at JChoma@saintpetersuh.com.
- Question of the Week: What is something that is impossible to do today, however, if it were possible it would dramatically change the way you do business or the business you are in?