The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Success comes from taking the hand you were dealt and using it to the very best of your ability”, Ty Boyd
- News – NJEDA Small Business Emergency Assistance Loan: Applications will open Monday, April 13, 2020, at 9:00 a.m. – A copy of the loan application will be Monday, April 6, 2020, to provide business owners with the opportunity to prepare. Completed applications will be considered on a first come, first serve rolling basis. To see whether you might qualify for this program, use the NJ COVID-19 Business Support Eligibility Wizard. – Click Here For More Information
- Resources – The Wilentz, Goldman & Spitzer Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response Team & Resource Center: unites lawyers from our business and personal law practices to help you address the impact of the coronavirus on your business and life. – Click Here To Access
- Virtual Event – NJBIA’s What NJ Employers Need to Know About the Families First Coronavirus Response Act: Hear from Rob Asaro-Angelo, Commissioner, Department of Labor and Workforce Development. Commissioner Asaro-Angelo will discuss what employers should know about Earned Sick Leave, Temporary Disability and Family Leave Insurance laws during this unprecedented public health emergency. – Today, April 6th at 3 PM – Click Here To Register
- Support a Local Business – Crowne Plaza Princeton – Special Offer – Click Here For Details
- Donate – United Way of Central Jersey: COVID-19 Recovery Fund will assist individuals and families affected by the novel coronavirus with crucial basic expenses including rent, utilities, prescription medication/ medical supplies, child care and food. – Click Here To Donate
- Question of the Week: What is something you always do that has given you strength in your business? Now, ask yourself, will this continue to work for me this way as the world is now changing?