The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “If you want light to come into your life, you need to stand where it is shining,” Guy Finley
- New At The Chamber – Webinar – The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act: The 1 Hour Program will cover Small Business Paycheck Protection Program, Economic Injury Disaster Loans, Employee Retention Credit, Payroll Tax Deferral and Feature a Question and Answer Period. Our Presenters are Daniel Mayo, Principal, Withum and Frank R. Boutillette, Partner, Withum. – Tomorrow, Tuesday, April 28th, 12:30 PM – Click Here To Register
- News – Paycheck Protection Program to Resume Today at 10:30 AM: The Small Business Administration will resume accepting PPP loan applications on Monday, April 27 at 10:30 AM EDT from approved lenders on behalf of any eligible borrower…Click Here To Find a Lender
- Resource – AT&T Relief, Offers and Resources Communication: Added Relief for Customers…Click Here For More Information
- Virtual Event – NEH Cares Grant Workshop – NEH CARES: Cultural Organizations, will provide grants of up to $300,000 to sustain humanities organizations and preserve jobs in the cultural sector during the pandemic. The NEH will be hosting a webinar on Tomorrow, Tuesday, April 28 at 2 p.m…To Register Click Here
- Support a Local Business – Support Our Local Restaurants – The Chamber’s Local Member Listing of Restaurants – Click Here For Details
- Donate – Rotary Club of New Brunswick:
Rutgers Student Food Pantry: More than 3,000 students are still living on campus and need help. To donate food to the Rutgers Student Pantry please email Barbara Blackwell at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (732) 221-7269. – Click Here To Donate
- Question of the Week: Building your Brand takes a strategic plan – now is the time to ask yourself: What do I want to be known for? What are three things I can do beginning today to become known?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The Daily Update helps me keep a pulse, personally and professionally, of what is going on in my local community as well as at a state and federal level. Thank you to the Chamber members and team for all you do!.”
Taryn M. Bostjancic, CPA, CGMA, Partner, Withum