The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Happiness is the only thing that multiplies when you share it,” Albert Schweitzer
- New At The Chamber – Early-Bird Registration For Members: The Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce Presents “The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act” – Tuesday, April 28th, 12:30 PM – Members Click Here To Register
- News – Murphy Administration Taps I-Bank to Help Ensure Fiscal Stability of New Jersey Municipalities in Response to COVID-19: In response to growing concerns about financial market disruptions on local governments, the Murphy Administration and the New Jersey Infrastructure Bank (I-Bank) have implemented a backstop municipal bond note program. I-Bank’s $50 million liquidity investment…Click Here For More
- Resource – NJEDA NOW Accepting Applications for the NJ Entrepreneur Support Program: – The New Jersey Entrepreneur Support Program is a $5 million program that will create a guarantee to support repayment of an investor loan advanced for working capital purposes and is designed to encourage investors to support businesses within their portfolios….Click Here For More Information
- Virtual Event – Employee Benefits in an Era of Social Distancing – How to Better Enroll Benefits a Social Distancing World Presented By Custom Benefits Technology – Wednesday, April 29th, 10 AM – Click Here To Register
- Support a Local Business – Support Our Local Restaurants – The Chamber’s Local Member Listing of Restaurants – Click Here For Details
- Donate – McFoods: Any and all food donations are welcome.- Click Here For More Information and/or To Donate
- Question of the Week: 30 minutes a day of reading can alter your life and your career. What are you reading? When are you prioritizing reading into your schedule?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“We are so glad we followed the VP of the MCRCC, Craig’s advice to create a free Eventbrite Event for our post for the Daily Update about one of the weekly events we are holding for women in recovery during this time. We had five responses. One was from a woman in Pakistan, who stayed up until midnight to join us! It was the best meeting we had to date! Being a small non-profit organization, we are so grateful for the support we get from the Chamber. It has really helped us connect with more members of our community and evolve in ways we could not have done alone.”
Antonia Montalvo, Founder, Antonia Maria Foundation