The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door,” Milton Berle
- News – AT&T and the AT&T Foundation Donate $150,000 for Food Programs – As a way to thank medical and emergency personnel – and to support local restaurants in the Garden State – AT&T and the New Jersey Restaurant and Hospitality Association (NJRHA)…- Click Here For More
- Resource – Where did the money go – The SBA has released data showing where the 349B of funds were ultimately allocated. There is a lot to unpack here but some interesting conclusions to draw are the following
- Average loan size: $206k
- Average loans processed per lender over the 2 week period: 333
- Most loans approved: Texas
- Most dollars approved: California
- 74% of loans were under $150k
- 21% of loans were between $150k and $1M
- Construction received the most loan proceeds in terms of dollars
- Professional, “scientific” and “technical” services had the most approved loans…Overview Courtesy of Withum
- Virtual Event – NJSBDC Rutgers New Brunswick: Explore Business Ownership Opportunities – Today, Thursday, April 23rd, 10 AM – Click Here To Register
- Support a Local Business – South Brunswick – Patch’s Local Business Directory is a Free Directory for Local Businesses and the Communities They Serve – Click Here For Details
- Chamber Event –Virtual Networking Breakfast – Designed to Provide an Opportunity to Network, Develop New Connections and Grow Your Business. – Tomorrow, Friday, April 24th at 9 AM – Click Here To Register
- Donate – Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Blood Services: – COVID-19 Convalescent Plasma Donor Information – Click Here To Donate
- Question of the Week: 30 minutes a day of reading can alter your life and your career. What are you reading? When are you prioritizing reading into your schedule?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The Daily Update is a great source for the latest from our community partners, upcoming virtual events, and helpful tips. Plus, we love starting out our day with a positive quote!”
Kelly Blithe, Director of Communications, State Theatre New Jersey