The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out,” Robert Collier
- News – Federal SMART Fund Bill to Help State and Local Governments – U.S. Senators Bob Menendez (D-N.J.) and Bill Cassidy, M.D. (R-La) have announced a bipartisan bill that would create a $500-billion fund to help state and local governments respond to the current public health and economic crisis, while maintaining essential services…- Click Here For More
- Resource – Tips For Secure Video-Teleconferencing (VTC) Using Zoom – Here are some tips we can share to create a more secure VTC environment with Zoom…- Click Here For More Information
- Virtual Event – Trends in Philanthropy: Virtual COVID-19 Q&A Session for Nonprofits – Join us for a live webinar to answer the questions nonprofits are asking around all things brought on by COVID-19 Courtesy of Withum – Tomorrow, Thursday, April 23rd, 12 PM – Click Here To Register
- Support a Local Business – Woodbridge – Patch’s Local Business Directory is a Free Directory for Local Businesses and the Communities They Serve – Click Here For Details
- Chamber Event – 3-Part Webinar Series, Selling Skills for the New “Temporary Normal”- The Systematic Process for Remote Selling – Tomorrow, Thursday, April 23rd at 9 AM – Click Here To Register
- Donate – State Theatre New Jersey: Please visit STNJ.org/Support/Donate to support State Theatre New Jersey. Gifts of all sizes make a difference! – Click Here To Donate
- Question of the Week: 30 minutes a day of reading can alter your life and your career. What are you reading? When are you prioritizing reading into your schedule?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“We greatly value the daily update. While news related to the current situation abounds, we all need information that is occurring where we live. Your update allows us to keep in touch with our community.,” Christine D’Agostino, Vice President of Operations, Carpenter Contractor Trust