The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “For fast acting relief, try slowing down”, Lily Tomlin
- News – A New Test – New Rutgers saliva test for COVID-19 makes debut in Middlesex County: The test can detect in saliva the presence of the virus behind COVID-19 received approval for emergency use by the FDA over the weekend and made its public debut Wednesday in Middlesex County. The new test — far less invasive than the deep nasal or throat swab — is being hailed as a potential game changer for its scalability, quick turnaround, and the fact that it can be administered without close contact by a medical worker…- Click Here For The Video Report
- Resource – New Grants for Small Employers – The U.S. Chamber Foundation is teaming up with a coalition of companies to establish the Save Small Business Fund, and provide $5,000 grants to help small employers get through the days and weeks ahead… – Click Here For More Information
- “Virtual Event – Special Webinar: U.S. Sen. Bob Menendez & U.S. Sen. Cory Booker – U.S. Sen. Bob Menendez and U.S. Sen. Cory Booker will discuss the federal response to the health crisis and resources available to New Jersey business owners during a special NJBIA webcast, Today, Friday, April 17 at 2:30 p.m…- Click Here To Register
- Support a Local Business – Support Local – Is an initiative that lets you show your support for your local businesses during this challenging time. The platform is built by Gannett – Click Here For Details
- Donate – Rotary Club of New Brunswick: Rutgers Student Food Pantry: More than 3,000 students are still living on campus and need help. To donate food to the Rutgers Student Pantry please email Barbara Blackwell at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (732) 221-7269. – Click Here To Donate
- Question of the Week: What you do now has an impact on your future. What are you doing to help make you better today?