The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need tomorrow”, Robert Tew
- News – On Re-Opening the Economy: Gov. Murphy named the New Jersey representatives to participate in a seven-state council that will plan how to lift restrictions and re-open the economy…- Click Here For More
- Resource – USDA Implements Immediate Measures to Help Rural Residents, Businesses and Communities Affected by COVID-19 – To learn more about the opportunities USDA Rural Development is implementing to provide immediate relief to our customers, partners, and stakeholders… – Click Here For More Information
- “Virtual Event – Tax-Free Retirement Strategy FREE for Businesses – Questions? Email Vince@
cornerstoneonlinefinancial.com Presented by Cornerstone Online Financial, Wednesday, April 23rd at 10am …- Click Here To Register
- Support a Local Business – Macys – Extra 30% Off – Click Here For Details
- Donate – Rotary Club of New Brunswick: Elijah’s Promise: If you would like to help with Elijah’s Promise, please contact Gabriel Lavigne at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (908) 745-1157…– Click Here To Donate
- Question of the Week: 30 minutes a day of reading can alter your life and your career. What are you reading? When are you prioritizing reading into your schedule?