The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Don’t wish it were easier. Wish you were better,” Jim Rohn
- News At The Chamber – Meet Me at the LNP: Held outdoors at the Hyatt Regency in New Brunswick, hundreds of professionals swarm to the largest showcasing of Central Jersey businesses each year, on Monday, September 20, 4 PM…Click Here For Details
- News - SBA Offers Disaster Assistance To Businesses and Residents of New Jersey: Affected By Remnants of Hurricane IDA…Click Here For Details
- Resources – Governor Murphy Announces FEMA Major Disaster Declaration: for Six New Jersey Counties Impacted by Tropical Storm Ida…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – 1Huddle: New Data Finds Game-Based Learning Is More Effective Than Traditional Video-Based Learning…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Friends of Cyrus: Supervising Maintenance Technician…Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week – Inclusive Leader: Building an inclusive team requires us all to be inclusive team members. Find out how to be a more inclusive leader through this essential game!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Upcoming Program –Small Business Webinar: Getting Federal Government Contracts to Grow Your Business, September 22, 9 AM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – FEMA: New Jersey Declared Disasters…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: What talent or potential do you have that is not fully realized at your current job?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The Daily Update is a great source for the latest from our community partners, upcoming virtual events, and helpful tips. Plus, we love starting out our day with a positive quote!”
Kelly Blithe, State Theatre New Jersey
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.