The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “When you need to innovate, you need collaboration,” Marissa Mayer
- News At The Chamber – Announcing Meet the Mayors Part 2: Thursday, October 7th, 8 AM. September 9th Meet the Mayors will be rescheduled to the end of October due to Hurricane Ida…Click Here For Details
- News - NJEDA to Host Virtual Small Business Resource Workshops: to Showcase Available State and Federal Resources…Click Here For Details
- Resources -Governor Murphy Announces Partnership With Uber and Lyft: to Provide Ride Service to Residents Who Lost Transportation as a Result of Tropical Storm Ida…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business -Rally Point Title Agency: 5 Common Myths About Title Insurance…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Amazon: Warehouse Associate…Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week – Inclusive Leader: Building an inclusive team requires us all to be inclusive team members. Find out how to be a more inclusive leader through this essential game!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Upcoming Program –Cyber Security Awareness Training: How Security Policies and a Password Manager Will Protect You From a Data Breach, September 15 @ 12:30 pm…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Free Covid-19 Testing Resumes Sept.13: Clinicians from the State of NJ Dept. of Health will be in New Brunswick providing Free Covid-19 saliva tests, Tavern on George, 361 George St., New Brunswick, September 13 from 830 AM to Noon…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: What talent or potential do you have that is not fully realized at your current job?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“My membership in MCRCC continues to be invaluable in raising the visibility of my business through networking, resource center, directory services, and advertising opportunities. As an Ambassador for the MCRCC New Membership committee and leading the Technology and Business council, the Chamber offers key information for the growth of my business and is one of my best business partners. The Leadership at MCRCC is excellent.”
Ravi Badge, CMIT Solutions of Edison-Piscataway
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.