The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “If people are doubting how far you can go, go so far that you can’t hear them anymore,” Michele Ruiz
- News At The Chamber – Meet the Mayors Part 2 Next Week: Connect with New Brunswick, Piscataway, Highland Park & Dunellen mayors on Thursday, October 7, 8 AM…Click Here For Details
- News - Governor Murphy Announces Return and Earn Incentive Program: NJDOL to provide $500 to new hires, cover 50% of wages during training as economy recovers from Covid-19 pandemic…Click Here For Details
- Resources – What Keeps You Awake at Night?: Taking Care of Employees– The most effective way to get work done through employees is to both maximize accountability for results and create an environment of care and inspiration…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – American Repertory Ballet Returns to Live Performances: at the New Brunswick Performing Arts Center, October 23-24…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Return and Earn: An Incentive Program for Garden State Workers and Employers…Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week – Mental Wellness: Many Americans are impacted by mental health conditions. Openly discussing and learning about mental health is the first step in stopping the stigma and supporting one another…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Upcoming Program – Rotary Golf Event & Oktoberfest Celebration: $25 suggested donation for the Oktoberfest networking event following the golf. Live music by The Rusty Monks, German fare by The Flying Deutschman, Oktoberfest beverages, a cigar roller, and desserts by Elijah’s Promise…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Middlesex County Celebrates the Grand Opening of Thomas Mundy Peterson Park: The 19th Park in its Park System…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: What is it about this particular career path you like?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.