The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Failure is not the opposite of success: it’s part of success,” Arianna Huffington
- News At The Chamber – October 15th – Networking Breakfast: The MCRCC Networking Breakfast is designed to provide Members and their Guests with the Opportunity to Network with other Members, Develop New Connections and Grow Your Business…Click Here For Details
- News - Manufacturing Week Recognizes a Key Sector’s Economic Contributions to U.S. Economy: It’s no secret the manufacturing sector has a major impact on the U.S. economy…Click Here For Details
- Resources – What is Manufacturing Week?: Manufacturing Week is a celebration by the U.S. Census Bureau that expands upon the traditional Manufacturing Day launched by the Manufacturing Institute in 2011 on the first Friday in October. The Census Bureau is celebrating the 10th anniversary by providing a week’s worth of rich content & statistics that inform businesses and policymakers…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Alborada Spanish Dance Theatre: Presents “Inspiraciones”, Sunday, October 17, 2:30 PM…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – George Street Playhouse: Patron Services Associates…Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week – Mental Wellness: Many Americans are impacted by mental health conditions. Openly discussing and learning about mental health is the first step in stopping the stigma and supporting one another…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Upcoming Program – What Small Businesses Should Know About Cyber and Privacy Laws: If you’re a New Jersey business, you need to know what privacy laws in NY, California and other states can be applied to you. Remember that non-disclosure agreement you signed without question? If you have a data breach, you may be in violation of that agreement, Thursday, October 7, Noon…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Hispanic Innovation and Entrepreneurship Program: If you are an independent inventor, entrepreneur, small business owner, or intellectual property (IP) professional, don’t miss the United States Patent and Trademark Office’s (USPTO) free 2021 Hispanic Innovation and Entrepreneurship Program on Wednesday, October 13, from 1–4 p.m…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: What is it about this particular career path you like?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The Daily Update is one of our main sources of regional business information. Since it’s written in a concise and straight-forward format, it’s an easy way to stay current on business initiatives and issues that can help us improve our operations and best serve our clients.”
Robert J. Cimino, Building Security Services (BSS)
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.