The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “No one is perfect, that’s why pencils have erasers,” Wolfgang Riebe
- News At The Chamber – Join Us Today @ 12:30 PM: How Security Policies and a Password Manager Will Protect You From a Data Breach. Presented by Cora Park, President/CEO of Diamond Business Communications…Click Here For Details
- News - National Hispanic Heritage Month – Starts Today: Each year, Americans observe National Hispanic Heritage Month from September 15 to October 15, by celebrating the histories, cultures and contributions of American citizens whose ancestors came from Spain, Mexico, the Caribbean and Central and South America…Click Here For Details
- Resources – Latinos are a Source of Economic Vitality for NJ: New Jersey’s Hispanic-Latino GDP was $97 billion in 2018, larger than the entire economic output of the state of Hawaii…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Celebrate National Small Business Week:Learn more about the importance of small businesses to the nation’s economy…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Herr’s: Route Sales Representative…Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week -Excel: Think you excel at using Excel? Whether you’re already an expert or still working to improve, this game is an Excel-lent tool for every worker. Let’s go!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Upcoming Program – Saint Peter’s To Offer First-Dose Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics: September 21st and 28th – For New Jersey Residents 12 Years of Age or Older…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Middlesex County Free Public Health Center Reopens: with Free Health Screening Services for Residents…Click Here For Details
- Questions of the Week: What behavior or personality trait do you most attribute your success to, and why?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.