The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Abandon anything about your life and habits that might be holding you back. Learn to create your own opportunities,” Sophia Amoruso
- News At The Chamber – See You Next Week! September Meet & Greet: Celebrate the apple season at The Heldrich on Wednesday, September 22, 5:30 PM…Click Here For Details
- News - NJEDA Set to Open Small Business Lease Grant Program Applications on October 20th: The $10 million pilot program will help revitalize downtowns and main streets by offsetting a portion of the cost associated with businesses and nonprofits leasing street-level space…Click Here For Details
- Resources – Everything You Need to Know About SBA Disaster Assistance Loans: In times of crisis, the U.S. Small Business Administration provides low-interest disaster assistance loans to struggling small businesses…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – CMIT Solutions – What the Heck Is Smishing?: Text-Based Scheme Tries to Sneak Malicious Links Onto Mobile Devices…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – US Department of Labor: Announces available funding to promote, develop, expand Registered Apprenticeship in critical, non-traditional industries…Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week -Excel: Think you excel at using Excel? Whether you’re already an expert or still working to improve, this game is an Excel-lent tool for every worker. Let’s go!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Upcoming Program – FinCEN to Host Innovation Hours Program Workshop: On Digital Identity Services and Technologies…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – How to Report Unemployment Fraud: If you suspect someone is collecting unemployment benefits illegally…Click Here For Details
- Questions of the Week: What behavior or personality trait do you most attribute your success to, and why?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.