The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “To give without any reward, or any notice, has a special quality of its own,” Anne Morrow Lindeberg
- News At The Chamber – See You Tonight! Celebrate the 2023 Community Leaders of Distinction Honorees: Join Us on May 31 starting at 6 PM at The Pines Manor...Click Here For Details
- News – Murphy Highlights Proposed Investment of $100 Million in Fiscal Year 2024 Budget Towards Boardwalk Fund: Will Provide Critical Investment in Boardwalk Infrastructure Along the Jersey Shore…Click Here For Details
- Resources – What Does the End of COVID Health Emergency Mean for Your Workplace?: Employees Suffering from Long COVID may still Require Reasonable Accommodation…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Primary Care of New Brunswick Hosting Open House on Paterson Street: Friday, June 2 at 4 PM…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Middlesex College: Full-time, Part-time and Adjunct Opportunities Available…Click Here for Details
- Upcoming Program – How Artificial Intelligence (AI) Can Transform Your Small Business: Join the NJSBDC for an Eye-Opening Event on June 1…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Calling All Artists – Be a Part of the New Brunswick Heart Festival: Celebrate the Vibrant Arts and History on August 12…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: How do you handle difficult situations or difficult people?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?