The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “When you clearly understand that success is a process, not an event, you are encouraged to follow the right process to create the success you are capable of having,” Zig Ziglar
- News – Get Counted: New Jersey residents can respond to the 2020 Census to ensure the state gets its fair share of federal funding. The Census provides valuable data for businesses, including population trends, growth projections and demographic information…Click Here For More Information
- Donate – McFoods: June 6 Drive By Food Drive…Click Here To Donate
- Resource – Virtual Services to Help You Export: Connecting you to business opportunities in markets around the world as quickly and efficiently as possible is a priority for the U.S. Commercial Service (CS) – especially during challenging times. Take advantage of our menu of virtual export promotion services, and learn more about our refund policy to help you export with peace of mind…Click Here For More Information
- Featured Career Opportunity – Reckitt Benckiser: Technician, Packaging – Competitive Salary & Excellent Benefits Package…Click Here To Apply
- Support A Local Business – Crowne Plaza Edison: – Discounted Guest Room Rates for Medical Personnel, Essential Workers, Military, Government, Truck Drivers, Crews, etc…Click Here For More Information
- Virtual Program – Summer 2020 Lean Business Planning Workshop: The workshop is a comprehensive course with a leading edge approach for developing new business and product ideas. The program is uniquely designed for both startups and existing businesses. Presented by New Jersey Small Business Development Center and Regional Business Assistance Center…Click Here To Register
- New At The Chamber – Submit Your Promotion – Have a Promotion?…Click Here To Submit It
- Question of the Week: What did you notice today that could be a clue to a better tomorrow?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“Thank you very much for The Daily Updates! VERY informative!”
Edward Garber, Edward Garber Tax