The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way,” Napoleon Hill
- New At The Chamber – Complete The COVID-19 Reopening Survey: The State of New Jersey is requesting your input to better understand how to assist you in reopening and get you back to work safely and productively. By filling out an online survey about your operations, you will provide us with valuable insights to inform the State’s reopening strategy, and guide the creation of products, services and assistance programs to be made available to businesses across the state…Click Here To Complete The Survey
- Resource – PPE Supplier Registry to Facilitate Access to COVID-19 Protective Gear: New Jersey recently launched the PPE Supplier Registry to connect suppliers of personal protective equipment (PPE) that can prevent the spread of COVID-19 with potential buyers….Click Here For More Information
- News – NJEDA Announces $50 Million Expansion of Grant Program for Businesses Impacted by COVID-19: Funding now available for home-based businesses and sole proprietorships; some funds reserved for businesses in low-income communities…Click Here For More Information
- Featured Career Opportunity – Reckitt Benckiser: EHS Specialist – Competitive Salary & Excellent Benefits Package…Click Here To Apply
- Support A Local Business – Submit Your Promotion – Have a Promotion?…Click Here To Submit It
- Virtual Program – Free Webinar – Legal Issues of a Drug-Free Workplace: Learn how to address medical marijuna, the potential legalization of recreational use of marijuana and other issues related to maintaining a healthy, safe and drug-free workplace, June 2nd at 1 pm, sponsored by the Partnership for a Drug-Free New Jersey…Click Here To Register
- Donate – Rotary Club of New Brunswick: Elijah’s Promise: If you would like to help with Elijah’s Promise, please contact Gabriel Lavigne at email@example.com or call (908) 745-1157…Click Here To Donate
- Question of the Week: What did you notice today that could be a clue to a better tomorrow?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The Daily Update has been such a resourceful tool to stay in touch with the community during these difficult times. The MCRCC has been doing a great job at making us feel united virtually even though we have to social distance physically.
I look forward to being informed by the updates so I can gain insight on what’s taking place within one of our most populated counties in all of New Jersey! Thank you to the Chamber and the dedicated individuals that are working harder than ever.”
A.J. Watts, Member Development Officer, Affinity Federal Credit Union