The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible,” Arthur C. Clarke
- News At The Chamber – See You at the May Meet & Greet!: Network and Connect at Hermann Services Newly-Renovated Corporate Headquarters on May 24...Click Here For Details
- News – Murphy Signs Health Care Heroes Violence Prevention Act: Makes it a Criminal Offense to Intentionally Threaten Health Care Professionals or Volunteers…Click Here For Details
- Resources – 10 Changes in Education, Training, Work to Help More Adults Get Good Jobs: Pathways-to-Career Policy Simulation Model…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Calling All Artists – Be a Part of the New Brunswick Heart Festival: Celebrate the Vibrant Arts and History on August 12…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Law Enforcement Recruitment Fair: Join the MC Prosecutor’s Office, Middlesex College Police Department, and the MC Association of Chiefs of Police on May 23…Click Here for Details
- Upcoming Program – Workforce Wednesday – Small Business Month: Join Local Middlesex County Small Business Owners for a Panel Discussion on May 17…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Become a Volunteer Bilingual Child Advocate: For CASA of Middlesex County..
.Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: How do you define success?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?