The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “One must work and dare if one really wants to live,” Vincent Van Gogh
- News At The Chamber – Nominate Your Colleague for a Community Leaders of Distinction Award!: Submit Your Feedback by Friday, March 31st...Click Here For Details
- News – More Than 800,000 New Jerseyans Receive ANCHOR Rebate: Paper Checks to be Mailed Soon…Click Here For Details
- Resources – NJEDA to Host C-Pace Program Information Session: Public Feedback on Draft Program Guidelines for Commercial Property Assessed Clean Energy Program…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Rutgers University Dance Marathon: RUDM 25th Anniversary Returns t Jersey Mike’s Arena on Saturday, April 1…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Is Your Company Hiring? Email Us A Job or Open Position: Postings Featured in The Daily Update…Click Here for Details
- Upcoming Program – State-of-the-State Manufacturing Summit: Manufacturers, STEM Firms, and NJ Elected Officials are Invited on May 4…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Celebrate Women’s History Month: Get Your Woman-Owned Business Certification…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: If you could transform something in this world, what would that be?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?