The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “All progress takes place outside the comfort zone,” Michael John Bobak
- News At The Chamber – See You in February!: Join Dean James W. Hughes for the Middlesex County 2022 Economic Outlook, Now on February 23rd…Click Here For Details
- News – NJEDA Now Accepting Applications for NJ Arts and Innovation Festival Grant: Up to $2,000,000 to a Business or Nonprofit with Experience Organizing Large-Scale Events…Click Here For Details
- Resources – Consumer Prices up 5.7% Over Past Year: Fastest Pace in 39 Years…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Special Discount for Chamber Members: Including 10% Off Monthly Membership Dues at 24 Hour Fitness…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – South Brunswick Public Library: Mobile Branch/Bookmobile Driver/Outreach Assistant…Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week – Excel: Think you excel at using Excel? Whether you’re already an expert or still working to improve, this game is an Excel-lent tool for every worker. Let’s go!..Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Upcoming Program – Unlock the Hidden Energy-Saving Potential in Your Business: Hear Directly from PSE&G during this webinar on January 27, 11 AM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Meeting Workers Where They Are: Secretary of Labor, Marty Walsh Visited 60 Cities in 30 States and heard Directly from Workers about their Hopes and Struggles…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: What is it about your career path that you like?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“I find the Daily Update to be well-curated and very reliable and I share it forward to my networking partners and select customers almost every day. Good job.”
Joe Scaturro, Owner, Scaturro Insurance Agency LLC
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.