The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “In order to be successful in the new year, stay focused, develop a positive attitude and be passionate with your dreams,” Bamigboye Olurotimi
- News At The Chamber – Join Us for the Rescheduled Meet The Mayors Part 1: Now Thursday, February 10th, 8 AM at the Crowne Plaza Princeton…Click Here For Details
- News – NJ’s Minimum Wage Increases to $13/Hour: For Most Employees, Effective January 1, 2022…Click Here For Details
- Resources – Staying Safe and Healthy in 2022: NJ COVID-19 Updates and More…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – The Best Google Voice Alternative: With Unreliable Calls, Google Voice is Not a Seamless Solution…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – New Brunswick Parking Authority: Human Resources Manager…Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week – Website Builder Vs Content Management System: Learn the difference between a Website Builder and Content Management System, How to select which platform is right for your business and Strategies & Best Practices to Optimize Your Website…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Upcoming Program – New Jersey Innovation Evergreen Fund (NJIEF) Roundtable: The NJEDA is soliciting Input from the Public to develop the NJIEF on January 6, 2022, 9:30AM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Get Tested Today: Covid-19 Testing at NBPAC, Tuesdays from 9 AM-12 PM…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: What is one undeveloped talent you are willing to explore this year?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.