The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Learn from the mistakes of others. You can never live long enough to make them all yourself,” Groucho Marx
- News At The Chamber – Have Some Exciting News to Share?: Submit A Promotion, News, Announcement or Upcoming Event…Click Here For Details
- News – New Program Will Provide $325M in Assistance for Struggling Homeowners: Will Provide Up to $35,000 for Eligible Homeowners Negatively Impacted by the Pandemic…Click Here For Details
- Resources – NJ Welcomes $1B in Federal Funding for Water Infrastructure Upgrades: Funds will be Delivered Over Five Years…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – No-Cost Business Counseling: Get Expert Business Consulting Funded by the SBA and State Partners…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Staubach & Associates: Project Manager – Software Technology…Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week – The Power of Habit: The NYT bestseller and award-winning classic novel that explores how we can change our lives by changing our habits. Ready to build better habits that lead to more successful, healthy, and happier lives? Play on!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Upcoming Program – Designing Your Future 6-Week Virtual Program: Dress for Success Central New Jersey in Partnership with Middlesex College, Courses Start February 1…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – New Brunswick’s “Wolfson” Park Design Survey:The Hub City Welcomes Your Input and Ideas…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: How does your organization or company encourage collaboration among team members?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce is my go to place to grow my business.”
Bertha Robinson, Star One Professional Services
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.