The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “All successful people have a goal. No one can get anywhere unless he knows where he wants to go and what he wants to be or do,” Norman Vincent Peale
- News At The Chamber – Is Your Company Hiring? Submit A Job or Open Position: Postings are Added to Our Job Board and Featured in The Daily Update…Click Here For Details
- News – NJ Employers Get a New, Streamlined Way to File Taxes: Provides Employers with an Automated Option…Click Here For Details
- Resources – How to Boost Your International eCommerce Sales: Help Foreign Customers by Providing Currency Conversions…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – New Jersey Clean Communities
Council – January 2022 Newsletter: Bag Up NJ Continues Business Sponsorship Program in 2022…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Center for Great Expectations:
Peer Recovery Specialist…Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week – The Power of Habit: The NYT bestseller and award-winning classic novel that explores how we can change our lives by changing our habits. Ready to build better habits that lead to more successful, healthy, and happier lives? Play on!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Upcoming Program – Supplier Diversity Real Talk: A Conversation Focused on Women and Minority Owned Businesses, February 11, 9 AM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – It’s National Passenger Safety Week: Please Drive Focused – the Text or Call Can Wait…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: How does your organization or company encourage collaboration among team members?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The Daily Update helps me keep a pulse, personally and professionally, of what is going on in my local community as well as at a state and federal level. Thank you to the Chamber members and team for all you do!.”
Taryn M. Bostjancic, CPA, CGMA, Partner, Withum
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.