The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan and guess what they have planned for you? Not much,” Jim Rohn
- News At The Chamber – News from the Middlesex Chamber: January 2021 Newsletter…Click Here To View It
- News – Hometown Safety: Calculating the Cost of Crime in America’s Small Cities and Towns…Click Here For Details
- Resources – Second Draw PPP Loans: How to Calculate Revenue Reduction and Maximum Loan Amounts Including What Documentation to Provide…Click Here To Learn More
- Support A Local Business – CORT: Manager’s Special…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity: MCRCC Job Board: Access to Over 20,000 Positions…Click Here To Check It Out
- Play To Win – Win a Complimentary Email Blast to 8900+: Game of The Week – Public Speaking: Perfect your gestures, voice & arguments to set yourself up for success!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – Current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP): The training will cover the core requirements, changes to former requirements and best practices on how to achieve compliance…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – COVID-19 Vaccine Registration: COVID-19 vaccines are on the way to hospitals and clinics across New Jersey. You can reserve your spot to get a vaccine now by pre-registering here…Click Here To Register
- Question of the Week: If you could learn any skill, what would it be?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The Daily Update has been such a resourceful tool to stay in touch with the community during these difficult times. The MCRCC has been doing a great job at making us feel united virtually even though we have to social distance physically.
I look forward to being informed by the updates so I can gain insight on what’s taking place within one of our most populated counties in all of New Jersey! Thank you to the Chamber and the dedicated individuals that are working harder than ever.”
A.J. Watts, Member Development Officer, Affinity Federal Credit Union
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.