The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “If your ship doesn’t come in, swim out to meet it,”Jonathan Winters
- News At The Chamber – Severe and Chronic National Blood Shortage has Reached Crisis Level: Your Support as a Blood or Platelet Donor will have an Immediate Positive Impact…Click Here For Details
- News – NJ to Receive $1.14B Under Historic Bridge Investment: Funding will help Improve the Condition of About 480 Bridges…Click Here For Details
- Resources – CSIT Announces $1.5 Million of Clean Tech Seed Grant:Latest Funding Round Will Make up to $75,000 Available to Companies Furthering Clean Tech R&D in NJ…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Seasonal Depression & Working In Winter: How Winter Can Harm Productivity in the Workplace…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Is Your Company Hiring?
Submit A Job or Open Position: Postings are Added to Our Job Board and may be Featured in The Daily Update…Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week – Start With Why: This game is all about the book “Start With Why,” written by Simon Sinek. Let’s see what you got!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Upcoming Program – How To Effectively Handle Toxic People For Better Productivity & Less Stress: Join the NJSBDC on Tuesday, January 25, 10 AM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Saint Peter’s Hosts COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics in January & February: For First, Second and Booster Doses…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: In what areas do you typically have the least patience at work?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.