The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction,” George Lorimer
- News At The Chamber – Have Some Exciting News to Share?: Submit A Promotion, News, Announcement or Upcoming Event…Click Here For Details
- News – NJ Bans Packing Peanuts, Ups Recycled Content Requirements:Aims to Ensure Recyclable Products are made up of a Certain Amount of Recycled Material…Click Here For Details
- Resources – How Small Business Owners Can Deduct A Home Office from their Taxes: Home Office Deduction Available for Homeowners and Renters…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – 2022 New Good Neighbor Nomination: Recognizes the Economic Development Impact of New, Renovated or Expanded Office and Commercial Buildings, Retail Centers…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – United Way of Central Jersey: Associate Director, Resource Development…Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week – Start With Why: This game is all about the book “Start With Why,” written by Simon Sinek. Let’s see what you got!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Upcoming Program – Be Prepared. A New Employer Mandate is Coming in 2022: Join NJBIA for a Webinar led by James O’Donoghue from BCG Securities…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Four Key Graphics to Track COVID-19: Important Public Health Points and an Explanation for Why they Matter…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: In what areas do you typically have the least patience at work?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.