The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Happiness is not in the mere possession of money; it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort,” Franklin D. Roosevelt
- News At The Chamber – Is Your Company Hiring?
Submit A Job or Open Position: Postings are Added to Our Job Board and may be Featured in The Daily Update…Click Here For Details
- News – Booster Shots Now Available for Everyone 12 and Older: CDC Recommends that Everyone Ages 12 and Older get a Booster Shot…Click Here For Details
- Resources – 5 Cost-Saving Tips for Reducing Energy Use: From PSE&G…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Advantages of VoiceNEXT and its Award-Winning Customer Support: No Matter What Issue Impacts Your Technology, VoiceNEXT Can Help…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – George Street Playhouse: Master Carpenter…Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week – Excel: Think you excel at using Excel? Whether you’re already an expert or still working to improve, this game is an Excel-lent tool for every worker. Let’s go!..Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Upcoming Program – The 4 Laws of Digital Customer Experience You Must Know for 2022: Featuring Tim Peter, Founder & President at Tim Peter & Associates, January 13, 12 PM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – N.J. Chamber – ‘Increase State Money for Workplace Training and Bonuses to Newly Hired Workers’: Listen to Comments from NJ Chamber of Commerce President Tom Bracken…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: Do you feel like you’re making a difference in your job?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.