The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Success seems to be largely a matter of hanging on after others have let go,” William Feather
- News At The Chamber – Sponsor the 2022 Economic Outlook: Featuring Dean James W. Hughes for the Middlesex County 2022 Economic Outlook, Now on February 23rd…Click Here For Details
- News – National Small Business Week Awards Nominations Due Today by 3 PM: Help the SBA Honor the Nation’s Small Business Owners for their Grit and Determination…Click Here For Details
- Resources – Do You Have Remote Employees?: Understand the State Tax Implications…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – The Buzz: Your Guide To What’s Buzzing in the Hub City…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Staubach & Associates: Project Manager…Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week – Excel: Think you excel at using Excel? Whether you’re already an expert or still working to improve, this game is an Excel-lent tool for every worker. Let’s go!..Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Upcoming Program – Be Prepared. A New Employer Mandate is Coming: Join the NJBIA and James O’Donoghue from BCG Securities to Get Your Questions Answered, January 25, 11 AM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Getting into Gear for the New Year: Check Out these Government Assistance Resources to get Started on the Right Track…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: Do you feel like you’re making a difference in your job?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.