The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Impossible is just an opinion,” Paulo Coelho
- News At The Chamber – November Newsletter: Member Spotlight & More…Click Here To Access It
- News – Small Business Saturday: Now more than ever, it’s important to shop small and support small businesses on this Saturday, November 28 and throughout the holiday season…Click Here For More Info
- Resources – NJEDA Expands Discounts, Extends Deadline for PPE Access Program: Businesses and organizations with 100 or fewer employees can apply for nearly 70 percent discounts on PPE purchases…Click Here For More Info
- Support A Local Business – The Food Architects: is pairing up with different groups and towns. A day is chosen for that group, and with the sales that come in that day, 10% is given back to the organization that is chosen…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity: Amazon: Area Maintenance Manager …Click Here To Apply
- Play To Win – Win a Complimentary Email Blast to 8900+: Game of The Week – Getting to Yes: Ever wonder how to negotiate without giving in? Play to find out!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – ABC’s of Procurement: Learn from Procurement Professionals representing federal, state, county and local governments as well as private corporations how they source goods and services and what you can do to best position yourself to respond to their supply needs, Today, 10 AM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Support United Way this Holiday Season: the annual campaign plays a critical role in our organization’s work…Click Here To Donate
- Question of the Week: When information truly is ubiquitous, when reach and connectivity are completely global, when computing resources are infinite, and when a whole new set of impossibilities are not only possible, but happening, what will that do to our business? – Jonathan Rosenberg
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.