The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “To win in the marketplace you must first win in the workplace,” Doug Conant
- News At The Chamber – Pandemic or not: 2021 can be banner year for your career…Click Here For Details
- News – Woman-Owned ROAR Receives First Investment Driven by NJ Chapter of Golden Seeds: Led by First Lady Tammy Murphy, State’s Chapter of National Woman-Focused Investor Network Announces Major Milestone…Click Here For More Info
- Resources – Connecting Veteran-Owned Businesses to Global Markets: the Vets Go Global initiative can work with veteran-owned businesses to identify and take advantage of export opportunities…Click Here For More Info
- Support A Local Business – The Edge at Raritan Heights: is a brand new rental community in New Brunswick featuring 1&2-bedrooms & spectacular amenities including an exclusive resident bar/lounge and resort-style pool…Click Here For Your Special Offer
- Featured Career Opportunity: Cornerstone Build Brands: Over 50 Opportunities…Click Here To Apply
- Play To Win – Win a Complimentary Email Blast to 8900+: Game of The Week – Getting to Yes: Ever wonder how to negotiate without giving in? Play to find out!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Programs – Zimmerli Lecture Spotlights Work of Russian-American Artist: Ilya Kabakov on December 7…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – This Thanksgiving, Stay Safe: More tips for staying safe during the holidays…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: When information truly is ubiquitous, when reach and connectivity are completely global, when computing resources are infinite, and when a whole new set of impossibilities are not only possible, but happening, what will that do to our business? – Jonathan Rosenberg
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“As a lifelong Middlesex County resident, I’m proud to be a part of a Chamber that effectively and consistently serves the local community. It’s a great place to find support, build meaningful relationships, and experience life in community!”
Kieran Lenahan, Lenahan Coaching
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.