The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “To win in the marketplace you must first win in the workplace,” Doug Conant
- News At The Chamber – Pandemic or not: 2021 can be banner year for your career…Click Here For Details
- News – Woman-Owned ROAR Receives First Investment Driven by NJ Chapter of Golden Seeds: Led by First Lady Tammy Murphy, State’s Chapter of National Woman-Focused Investor Network Announces Major Milestone…Click Here For More Info
- Resources – Connecting Veteran-Owned Businesses to Global Markets: the Vets Go Global initiative can work with veteran-owned businesses to identify and take advantage of export opportunities…Click Here For More Info
- Support A Local Business – The Edge at Raritan Heights: is a brand new rental community in New Brunswick featuring 1&2-bedrooms & spectacular amenities including an exclusive resident bar/lounge and resort-style pool…Click Here For Your Special Offer
- Featured Career Opportunity: Cornerstone Build Brands: Over 50 Opportunities…Click Here To Apply
- Play To Win – Win a Complimentary Email Blast to 8900+: Game of The Week – Getting to Yes: Ever wonder how to negotiate without giving in? Play to find out!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Programs – Zimmerli Lecture Spotlights Work of Russian-American Artist: Ilya Kabakov on December 7…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – This Thanksgiving, Stay Safe: More tips for staying safe during the holidays…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: When information truly is ubiquitous, when reach and connectivity are completely global, when computing resources are infinite, and when a whole new set of impossibilities are not only possible, but happening, what will that do to our business? – Jonathan Rosenberg
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.