The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Great teamwork is the only way we create the breakthroughs that define our careers,” Pat Riley
- News At The Chamber – Celebrate the Season at the 2022 Holiday Party: Presented in Partnership with the Greater New Brunswick Rotary on December 15 at the Elks Lodge…Click Here For Details
- News – ANCHOR Property Tax Relief Program Deadline Extended:Homeowners & Renters Now Have Until Jan. 31, 2023 to Claim Up to $1,500 in Relief…Click Here For Details
- Resources – Five Smart Marketing Strategies To Embrace In 2023: Video and Livestreams are Crucial for Engagement…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Jewish Family Services of Middlesex County Kosher Food Pantries:
JFS is Here to Help!…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Career Showcase: Job Fair in Edison on December 14…Click Here for Details
- Upcoming Program – New Brunswick in Motion Presentation: December 8, 7 PM in the Henry Guest House…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – The Salvation Army Red Kettle: When You Give a Donation, You Help Change Lives for Good…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: Who inspired you to pursue the career you have today?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?