The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “My mother said to me, ‘If you are a soldier, you will become a general. If you are a monk, you will become the Pope.’ Instead, I was a painter, and became Picasso,” Pablo Picasso
- News At The Chamber – Network, Connect and Shop Next Week!: See You at at the Holiday WinterFest at Forsgate Country Club, November 30, 8:30 AM…Click Here For Details
- News – NJ Announces Extended Deadline to File for New ANCHOR Property Tax Relief Program: Expands Eligibility to Certain Renters…Click Here For Details
- Resources – NJBIA Employee Training and Education: Training for Your NJ Employees at No Charge to Your Company…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – SparkNight – Holiday Cheer & Artful Joy:Meet Up with Old Friends to Kick Off the Holidays at the Zimmerli Art Museum on December 1…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – BrightStar Care: Types of In-Home Care Jobs & Careers…Click Here for Details
- Upcoming Program – Jurassic Quest is Coming to Edison: Don’t Miss this Exciting, Fun-Filled Adventure on December 29-January 1…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Legal Advocacy Volunteer: Women Aware Seeks Pro-Bono Legal Expert…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: Who inspired you to pursue the career you have today?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?