The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving,” Albert Einstein
- News At The Chamber – Come One, Come All! December Meet & Greet: Join us as we celebrate the splendor of the Chateau Grande Hotel and the joys of the holiday season, Tuesday, Dec. 7, 5 PM…Click Here For Details
- News - Apply for the New COVID-19 Cash Assistance Program: If you were impacted by COVID-19 but ineligible for pandemic-related help, you may qualify for a one-time benefit of up to $1,000 per eligible individual and up to $2,000 per household…Click Here For Details
- Resources – Nominate Your Company for NJ Top Workplaces Award from NJ.com & Jersey’s Best: A great way to leverage your brand to attract top talent. It’s FREE to participate…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – New Brunswick Small Business Week: This Week!…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – NJ Advance Media: Creative Director…Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week – 7 Habits: This game is all about the book “7 Habits of Highly Effective People.” You know what to do! Score as many points as you can and let’s see what you got…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Upcoming Program – SBA Innovation Ecosystem Summit – Continues Through Tomorrow: The Summit is designed for entrepreneur support organizations (ESOs) in the STEM/R&D space to learn from and connect with others…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Provident Bank Foundation Names Major Grant Recipients for Second Cycle of 2021: Funding for 27 nonprofit organizations…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: How would you reinvent your company’s current product/service?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The MCRCC Daily Update
provides members with vital, up to date information relevant to their business and community aiding businesses in addressing immediate and long-term needs. When our business, the nonprofit, The Center for Great Expectations needed diapers and wipes to support the women, adolescent girls and children in our programs, the Chamber included a request to members through the Daily Update and people responded to the ongoing need. We’re all in this together and thanks to the Chamber we have current information at our fingertips to address our challenges.”
Veronica Finlay, The Center for Great Expectations
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.