The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “You cannot swim for new horizons until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore,” William Faulkner
- News At The Chamber – Join Us @ 12:30 PM – Cyber Security Awareness Training: Presented by Cora Park, President/CEO of Diamond Business Communications…Click Here For Details
- SBA Calls for Nominations for 2022 National Small Business Week Awards: Nominations should be submitted electronically by 3 p.m. EST on January 11, 2022. The awards will be presented during the NSBW Awards ceremony in the first week of May 2022…Click Here For Details
- Resources – U.S. Department of Labor Relaunches EARN Website: To help make public, private sector workplaces more inclusive for people with disabilities…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Reasons to Switch Your Small Business Phone Provider: VoiceNEXT can offer you the benefit of scalability and connectivity…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – South Brunswick Public Library: Digital Literacy Instructor…Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week – 7 Habits: This game is all about the book “7 Habits of Highly Effective People.” You know what to do! Score as many points as you can and let’s see what you got…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Upcoming Program – CEA/JFI 29th Annual Turkey Trot: First 2,500 registered participants will receive a T-shirt and medal on November 25th…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – National Entrepreneurship Month: SBA is committed to providing the funding, networks and other resources that entrepreneurs need to start, grow, expand and recover small businesses…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: How would you reinvent your company’s current product/service?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The Daily Update is one of our main sources of regional business information. Since it’s written in a concise and straight-forward format, it’s an easy way to stay current on business initiatives and issues that can help us improve our operations and best serve our clients.”
Robert J. Cimino, Building Security Services (BSS)
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.