The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle,” Steve Jobs
- News At The Chamber – Complimentary For Members – Today at 12:30 PM: American Rescue Plan Act Of 2021: Even More Financial Help Is Available, Here’s What You Need To Know… Click Here For Details
- News - Mark Your Calendar: Starting Thursday, July 15, nearly all working families in the United States will start receiving their Child Tax Credit… Click Here For Details
- Resources – COVID-19 Funding Options: A resource of private funding options to help small businesses. Browse options available nationally, or input a zip code to explore location-specific funding… Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – The Buzz: What’s Going On In New Brunswick… Click Here for Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – PrideStaff: Inside Sales Representative… Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week – Do You Have a Smart Mouth?: This is an introduction to the SmartMouth series of games, which are designed to give you the “best of” SmartMouth Communications’ insights and tips for being an effective communicator and presenter. Ready to see if you have a smart mouth?… Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – Government Contracting Webinar: Interested in contracting with the federal government? Join the U.S. General Services Administration for a webinar on July 20, 2021 at 2:00 p.m. EDT to learn how to create an effective federal marketing plan with a targeted approach to government contracting… Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – COVID-19 Vaccine: Vaccine Resources for Middlesex County Residents… Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: What impact do you want to have on other people’s lives or in the world?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.