The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Engaging the hearts, minds, and hands of talent is the most sustainable source of competitive advantage,” Greg Harris
- News At The Chamber – ELC Today @ 10 AM – Free For Members!…Click Here For Details
- News - Unemployment Rate Edges Lower to 7.5 Percent: The gains were concentrated in the private sector (+3,500) of the state’s economy. Although modest, the April increase marks the fourth consecutive month of gains in the state’s total nonfarm job level…Click Here For Details
- Resources – Applications for Emerge (successor to Grow NJ) are now being accepted: Applications for the Emerge program, the jobs-based tax credit program created under the New Jersey Economic Recovery Act of 2020 that administration officials feel is a better version of the old Grow New Jersey program…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Performance Selling: Selling in a Hybrid World…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Middlesex County Board of Social Services: Human Services Aide…Click Here For Details
- Game of The Week – Make Time: This game is all about the book Make Time by Jake Knapp & John Zeratsky. Let’s see what you got!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – Middlesex County celebrates Pride Month and more this June with a spectrum of arts and culture events: Residents can enjoy a range of free exhibitions and events virtually promoted by the Middlesex County Arts Institute…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Getting vaccinated in Middlesex County is now easier and more convenient: Mobile and drive up vaccination clinics scheduled for June 2…Click Here For Details
- Questions of the Week: How would you handle it if your team/management team resisted a new idea you introduced?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.