The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Life is about making an impact, not making an income,” Kevin Kruse
- News At The Chamber – Network with Hundreds of Local Professionals at the LNP!: Sponsorships available for Central Jersey’s Premiere Business & Networking Expo at the Hyatt Regency on Monday, September 18...Click Here For Details
- News – NJDOL Awards $1.5M in CARE Grants to Employer and Community Associations: Program to Boost Access to Worker Benefits and Protections…Click Here For Details
- Resources – There’s Still Time to Apply for America’s Top Small Business: Deadline Extended to Friday, July 21…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Hermann Services Named One of the 2023 NJ Best Places to Work: This Year’s List from NJBIZ includes 150 Winners…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Middlesex County Office of Workforce and Career Development July Job Fair & Hiring Event:
Tuesday, July 25 at Middlesex College…Clic k Here for Details
- Upcoming Program – Celebrating SBA’s 70th Anniversary: Learn about SBA’s Impact & Small Business Resources on August 3…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Be a Bridge Between the Community and the Courts: Check Out Middlesex County Court Volunteer Opportunities…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: How do you maintain a good perspective when life gets tough?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?