The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Hard work compounds like interest, and the earlier you do it, the more time you have for the benefits to pay off,” Sam Altman
- News At The Chamber – You Won’t Want to Miss the Ultimate Staycation at the July Meet & Greet: Join Us on Thursday, July 20 at Havana Central in Menlo Park Mall...Click Here For Details
- News – NJ Hotels & Conference Centers Recovering: Leisure Travel on the Rise; Business Travel Still Recuperating…Click Here For Details
- Resources – Virtual Incubator Program Deadline Extended: Offers Businesses with Ownership from an Underserved Population the Opportunity to Sustain Themselves through Education and Access to Capital…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – 5.00% APY 11 Month Certificate of Deposit: Visit Unity Bank Today…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Chat GPT – Job Seekers Friend or Foe: Join the the Middlesex County Office of Workforce & Career Development on July 19…Click Here for Details
- Upcoming Program – NJ State Certification & Private Contracting Workshop: Join the NJSBDC for a Free Webinar on July 20…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Volunteer for the Special Olympics New Jersey: Make a Genuine Impact…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: What do you value most in your jobs?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?