The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Nobody’s a natural. You work hard to get good and then work to get better. It’s hard to stay on top,” Paul Coffey
- News At The Chamber – Connect with Us and Grow Your Business at the February Networking Breakfast:
Join Us on February 15 at The Rutgers Club in Piscataway...Click Here For Details
- News – NJEDA Names Inaugural New Jersey Innovation Fellows Cohort: Consists of 10 New Businesses, Made Up of 30 Entrepreneurs…Click Here For Details
- Resources – Take the Manufacturing Skills Initiative Survey: Submit Information About Hiring Needs, Skills and Credentials…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Elevate Your Office in 2024 with VoiceNEXT: Boost Your Office’s Efficiency for the New Year…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Middlesex County Magnet Schools: Check Out Jobs in East Brunswick…Click Here for Details
- Upcoming Program – Examining What’s Ahead in 2024: Join the NJ Chamber of Commerce and NJ’s Top Reporters on February 15…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Legal Advocacy Volunteer: Women
Aware Seeks Pro-Bono Legal Expert…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: What is the most important thing still on your bucket list?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?