The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Be willing to be a beginner every single morning,” Meister Eckhart
- News At The Chamber – We Are Hiring!: Join the MCRCC Team as an Event Manager…Click Here For Details
- News – Report: Hotels Continue Moving Toward Recovery in 2022: Hotel Occupancy Rates and Room Revenue are Projected to Approach 2019 Levels in 2022…Click Here For Details
- Resources – How to Prepare for Tax Season: Join the IRS for a Series of Online Meetings in February and March for Small Business Organizations and Owners…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – The Buzz: Your Guide to What’s Buzzing in the Hub City…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Center for Great Expectations: Clinician – Substance Use Disorder…Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week – Public Speaking: Perfect Your Gestures, Voice & Arguments to Set Yourself Up for Success!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Upcoming Program – Website, Social Media & Analytics Webinar: Harness the Power of Social Media with Cecelia Henderson of WSI Marketing Edge, February 3, 3 PM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – FREE Covid-19 Vaccination & Testing at NBPAC: TODAY, February 1, 9 AM – 12 PM…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: How would you describe your job to a bunch of five-year-olds?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.