The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Your Monday morning thoughts set the tone for your whole week. See yourself getting stronger, and living a fulfilling, happier and healthier life,” Germany Kent
- News At The Chamber – See You in March! Feb. 10 Meet the Mayors Rescheduled: Please Join Us Thursday, March 31, 8 AM…Click Here For Details
- News – Small Business Improvement Grant Expected to Open February 10: Offers Reimbursement for Costs Associated with Building Improvements or Purchasing New Furniture, Fixtures and Equipment…Click Here For Details
- Resources – Applications Open for 2022 AARP Community Challenge Grant: Funding for Quick-Action Projects to Make Communities More Livable and Jump-Start Long-Term Change….Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Business Owners Talk Employee Engagement & Retention: Join a Panel of Successful Business Owners from TAB Central New Jersey, February 15, 3:30 PM…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – New Jersey Economic Development Authority: Press Secretary…Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week – Public Speaking: Perfect Your Gestures, Voice & Arguments to Set Yourself Up for Success!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Upcoming Program – Business Credit – Why Is It So Important?: SCORE NJ Presents a Free Business Webinar on How to Establish and Repair Your Credit, February 16, 10 AM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Partner with REPLENISH to Alleviate Food Insecurity: In 2021 REPLENISH Distributed Over 4.7 million Pounds of Food to Residents of Middlesex County…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: How would you describe your job to a bunch of five-year-olds?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.