The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Hard work is an essential element in tracking down and perfecting a strategy or in executing it,” Charlie Munger
- News At The Chamber – See You Tonight! December Meet & Greet: Join us tonight, December 7th, 5 PM, at The Chateau Grande Hotel…Click Here For Details
- News – SBA Extends Deadline in NJ to Submit Physical Disaster Loan Applications: Deadline now Jan. 5, 2022…Click Here For Details
- Resources – Applications Now Open for NJEDA Offshore Wind Tax Credit Program: Provides tax credits on qualified capital investments made by a business in a qualified wind energy facility…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Holiday Toy & Coat Drive Has Begun: Join Yolo Promo in collecting new toys and coats for the holiday season…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Staubach & Associates: Hybrid Inventory Planner…Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week – Mastering the Art of Conflict Resolution: How much time do we waste thinking about, avoiding or worrying about conflict and what does that do to your work environment?…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Upcoming Program – Back to Business Holiday Gathering: Join the Old Bridge Business Alliance on Thursday, Dec. 9th, 6 PM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Holiday Season Fun Facts: Did you know that in 2020, Cambodia led the way with 60% of U.S. imports of Christmas tree lights?…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: What inspires you to succeed every day?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The MCRCC provides not only unparalleled access to businesses—that are the foundation of our society—but also endless opportunities to grow personally, professionally and positively impact our local communities.”
Dominique Carroll, Fox Rothschild LLP
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.