The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “If you believe it’ll work out, you’ll see opportunities. If you don’t believe it’ll work out, you’ll see obstacles,” Wayne Dyer
- News At The Chamber – See You Tomorrow! December Meet & Greet: Join us on Tuesday, December 7th, 5 PM, at The Chateau Grande Hotel, 670 Cranbury Road in East Brunswick…Click Here For Details
- News – The Employment Situation – November 2021: Notable Job Gains occurred in Professional and Business Services, Transportation and Warehousing, Construction, and Manufacturing…Click Here For Details
- Resources – The 4 Pillars of a Successful SEO Strategy in 2022: Help Improve Your Search Traffic in 2022…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Commemorate the 80th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor Day: On December 7 at the Class of 1942 World War II Memorial Plaza, Voorhees Mall…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – The Sapling School: Lead and Assistant Teacher…Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week – Mastering the Art of Conflict Resolution: How much time do we waste thinking about, avoiding or worrying about conflict and what does that do to your work environment?…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Upcoming Program – Status Update on Upcoming Data Products: Join Census Bureau subject matter experts for an update on plans for upcoming data products on December 9, 3 PM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Free Covid-19 Testing Relocated Indoors: Tuesdays at the New Brunswick Performing Arts Center…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: What inspires you to succeed every day?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“I always enjoy seeing The Daily Update from
the Chamber come into my email box. It is always filled with great resources to better ourselves and positivity in these challenging times,”
Jason Lefkowitz, CFO Strategies, LLC
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.