The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “We think, mistakenly, that success is the result of the amount of time we put in at work, instead of the quality of time we put in”, Ariana Huffington
- News – $150 Million in Coronavirus Relief Funds to be Awarded to New Jersey Colleges and Universities: Governor Phil Murphy and the Office of the Secretary of Higher Education (OSHE) announced that the Administration will award $150 million in federal Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act funds…Click Here To Learn More
- Resources – Middlesex County Small Business Relief Grant Program Available: The SBRG program was created under the federal CARES Act in a response to the economic impact the COVID-19 virus has had on the nation. Through the Federal CARES Act, small businesses located in Middlesex County may apply for reimbursement for COVID-19 related loss of revenue, expenses incurred…Click Here For More Info or To Apply More
- New At The Chamber – Tonight – August 18th Summer Soiree: A Chance to Network With the Best: Our Virtual Summer Soiree is designed to provide Members and Guests with the Opportunity to Network with other Members, Develop New Connections and Grow their Business…Click Here To Register
- Support A Local Business – New Brunswick City Center Businesses and Restaurants: Takeout, Delivery, and Outdoor Dining in New Brunswick …Click For Details & Special Offers
- Featured Career Opportunity – Reckitt Benckiser: Maintenance Team Leader – Competitive Salary & Excellent Benefits Package…Click Here To Apply
- Play To Win – Win a Complimentary Email Blast to 8900+: Game of The Week – Sales Navigator: Play to keep updated on the latest features & versions of this essential professional networking tool!…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Virtual Program – NJSBDC at Rutgers New Brunswick – Managing Growth Ventures: Exploration of growth strategies for firms seeking insight into concepts related to staffing, technology, funding, restructuring or relaunching or other initiatives…Click Here To Learn More
- Donate – Hugs For Brady: Kids LOVE gifts, cancer kids NEED gifts.Choose a specific gift from our selection of most-needed items and know that you are helping us reach more families with very real and very urgent needs…Click Here To Donate
- Questions of the Week: What are the rules and assumptions my industry operates under and based on the current conditions, are they valid or have they changed? What is the impact to my business?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The MCRCC understands the urgency of our local foundation and the Daily Update gives us the platform to spread awareness about the immediate needs of kids battling cancer and their families. We give cash grants to families struggling paying medical bills, rent or mortgage, food, and personal items, as well as provides clothes, games, and entertainment for hospitalized children enduring chemotherapy treatment. We can’t let the COVID-19 pandemic let us forget the tremendous challenges of kids with cancer and their families. The need has never been greater and thanks to MCRCC we get our voices heard! Thank you for the Daily Updates!”
Sherrie Wells, Hugs for Brady