The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “All dreams are within reach. All you have to do is keep moving towards them,” Viola Davis
- News At The Chamber – Last Day for Early Bird Special! Tomorrow, April 6: Spring Meet & Greet at Topgolf Edison on Wednesday, April 13, 5 PM…Click Here For Details
- News – Registration Now Open for National Small Business Week Virtual Summit: Building a Better America Through Entrepreneurship, May 1-7…Click Here For Details
- Resources – 431,000 Jobs Added in March: Unemployment Rate Dropped to 3.6%…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – SPARKNIGHT at the Zimmerli Art Museum: Features a Screening and Discussion of African Apocalypse with Filmmakers, April 7, 4:30 PM…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Join Our Team!: Provident Bank and Subsidiaries, Beacon Trust and SB One Insurance Agency…Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week – Mental Wellness: Openly Discussing and Learning About Mental Health is the First Step in Stopping the Stigma and Supporting One Another…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Upcoming Program – NBPackWalks Photo Contest & Yappy Hour: Friday, May 6, 3 PM…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Inspiration Golf Range to Aid Veterans and Special Olympics Athletes: Multi-Purpose Facility will Serve as the Home-Site for the NJGF’s Line-Up of Dynamic Golf Programming…Click Here For Details
- Questions of the Week: What are your company values, and how do they impact your work?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
“The Chamber of Commerce always goes above and beyond to keep myself, other members, and even non-members connected to important resources and to one another.”
Daniel Carr, Parker
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.