The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “I didn’t get there by wishing for it or hoping for it, but by working for it,” Estée Lauder
- News At The Chamber – Celebrate Spring With Us!: Join Us for the Spring Meet & Greet at Topgolf Edison on Wednesday, April 13, 5 PM…Click Here For Details
- News – NJBIA/NJBM 3rd Annual NJ Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Awards: Congratulations to Chamber Members M&T Bank and Thomas Edison State University…Click Here For Details
- Resources – Check Out the Latest Edition of Trenton Watch: NJ Chamber Closely Tracks Legislation and Implications for NJ Business…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Metuchen Monthly: Bowery Arts Collective Opens in Metuchen…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Is Your Company Hiring? Submit A Job or Open Position: Postings are Added to Our Job Board and Featured in The Daily Update…Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week – Mental Wellness: Openly Discussing and Learning About Mental Health is the First Step in Stopping the Stigma and Supporting One Another…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Upcoming Program – Breakfast with Assembly Speaker Craig Coughlin: May 4, 8:30 AM at the Hilton Garden Inn Hamilton…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Get Tested & Boosted for FREE Before April Gatherings: At the New Brunswick Performing Arts Center, Tuesday, April 5…Click Here For Details
- Questions of the Week: What are your company values, and how do they impact your work?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.