The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “We do not learn from experience. We learn from reflecting on experience,” John Dewey
- News At The Chamber – See You Next Month at the 22nd Annual Women’s Leadership Summit: Joi
n Us to Find the Leader Within October 19, 8 AM at the Crowne Plaza Edison...Click Here For Details
- News – Perth Amboy & Viridian to Redevelopment 44-Acre Blighted Site: Project Expected to Generate More than 400 Long-Term Jobs…Click Here For Details
- Resources – Navigating Delivery Apps: and How They Work for Small Businesses…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – Building Affordable Homeownership in Middlesex County: You’re Invited to Morris Habitat for Humanity’s Complimentary Breakfast Event on October 12…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Is Your Company Hiring? Email Us A Job or Open Position: Postings Featured in The Daily Update…Click Here for Details
- Upcoming Program – Don’t Miss the Annual Middlesex County Business Summit: At the New Brunswick Performing Arts Center on September 26…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Ronald McDonald House of Central & Northern New Jersey 12th Annual Wine Tasting Fundraiser: Come Out to Support on September 22 at theJumping Brook Country Club…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: What’s one skill that you think everyone should possess and why?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?