The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Don’t be afraid to give up on the good to go for the great,” John D. Rockefeller
- News At The Chamber – See You Tomorrow! November Networking Breakfast: Meet Member Spotlight Marc Mustachio, Development Manager at Kraus Marketing and Board Host Bill Neary, Executive Director of Keep Middlesex Moving…Click Here For Details
- News – Governor Murphy Announces $400M in Capital Facilities Funding: Supports the growing needs of New Jersey’s institutions of higher education and students…Click Here For Details
- Resources – NJEDA Releases Amended Emerge Program Rules for Public Feedback: Members of the public are encouraged to review the preliminary rules and submit written feedback through an online form…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – KMM’s Mobility Minute: Register for the next webinar, Autonomous Vehicles – The Future of Transportation…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Department of Labor Awards $3M in Incremental Funding: To combat the opioid crisis while supporting disaster-relief employment and workforce retraining…Click Here For Details
- 1Huddle Game of The Week – 7 Habits: This game is all about the book “7 Habits of Highly Effective People.” You know what to do! Score as many points as you can and let’s see what you got…Click Here To Request Access to The MCRCC 1Huddle App
- Upcoming Program – Success Awards 2020-2021: NJSBDC at Rutgers New Brunswick will be celebrating clients that have made great achievement over the last two pandemic years, December 10th…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Geography Awareness Week: The 2019 County Business Patterns counted 1,046 Geophysical Surveying and Mapping establishments in the U.S. with 8,054 employees and a $679.0M annual payroll…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: How would you reinvent your company’s current product/service?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?
About The Daily Update
“The Daily Update” is provided Courtesy of the Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce, a self-funded 501c6 Non-Profit. Funding is provided through the Support of Our Members and Open For Business Sponsors.