The Daily Update Features Resources, News & How You Can Help Your Community.
- Stay Positive – “Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out,” Robert Collier
- News At The Chamber – Celebrate the 2023 Community Leaders of Distinction Honorees: Join Us to Showcase Their Important Contributions to Our Community on May 31 at The Pines Manor...Click Here For Details
- News – NJEDA Opens 2023 Net Operating Loss Program Application: NJ Tech & Life Sciences Companies Can Now Apply…Click Here For Details
- Resources – FDIC Recommends Raising Insured Deposit Limit: U.S. Businesses Might be Able to Secure Bank Deposit Insurance for Accounts Holding More Than $250,000…Click Here For Details
- Support A Local Business – 5.00% APY 12 Month Certificate of Deposit: Visit the Bank of Princeton Today…Click Here For Details
- Featured Career Opportunity – Workforce Wednesday Webinar: Join the Middlesex County Office of Career Opportunity Staff on Wednesday, May 17…Click Here for Details
- Upcoming Program – NJ DOL Central Region Life Sciences Next Gen Industry Partnership Launch Meeting: Wednesday, May 10 at the Princeton Innovation Center BioLabs…Click Here For Details
- Make A Difference – Value of Volunteerism: Two NJ Workers Win AT&T’s Global Community Impact Award…Click Here For Details
- Question of the Week: What’s the most important lesson you’ve learned in the last year?
What Our Members Are Saying About The Daily Update?